Friday 6 July 2012

UK Agriculture - Four Seasons

UK Agriculture - Four Seasons:

'via Blog this'

I was thinking about Assignment 1 and in view of the dire weather conditions I concluded that I probably needed some additional guidance to determine what season we're actually in. (I know it's summer really, but you get my point.)
Anyway, i came across this rather fun site which breaks up the year by farming activity. I had thought about weaving this into whatever photos I come up with to represent the season, and this seems a handy resource to make sure I don't accidentally pick the wrong activity.
This sort of thinking also feeds in to Exercise 15, which will require a location that shows distinct seasonal variation - unless, of course, it feels sensible to subvert the whole thing and find a location that does not vary appreciably all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment